William Murphy – Praise Is What I Do
William Murphy presents the question: When will you praise Him? And the appropriate responds is “through the good and bad…when I’m happy or sad.” Surely, we will encounter good and bad in this life but the question presented to us today is whether we will continually give praise? PEaCe and blessings to you this day.
[amazon_enhanced asin="B000A7Q2A0" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B000OPP9U2" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B0006TTLIC" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B000A345DU" /]
- @pastormurph - Tue 27 Sep 12:38:05 PMDay 21...we made it! Now pray this prayer with me: Father I'm… https://t.co/5XjFz24ggk
- @pastormurph - Mon 26 Sep 12:48:14 PMDay 20...God's about to bring our process to a close. Everything… https://t.co/RPXUyJ3sLP
- @pastormurph - Sun 25 Sep 11:21:41 AMDay 19....I'm praying that by the time this day ends, that you will… https://t.co/DJGg78E2PI
- @pastormurph - Sun 25 Sep 03:54:02 AMGod's given me the perfect Word for the final 3 days of our fast.… https://t.co/mlmu4c8Tch
- @pastormurph - Sat 24 Sep 01:11:55 PMDay 18...today we take our place! We shift our focus away from where… https://t.co/b6N1OqaVDt