William Murphy – Praise Is What I Do
William Murphy presents the question: When will you praise Him? And the appropriate responds is “through the good and bad…when I’m happy or sad.” Surely, we will encounter good and bad in this life but the question presented to us today is whether we will continually give praise? PEaCe and blessings to you this day.
[amazon_enhanced asin="B000A7Q2A0" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B000OPP9U2" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B0006TTLIC" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B000A345DU" /]
- @pastormurph - Sat 22 Oct 05:50:53 PMFaith that's never been tested, can't ever be trusted! Selah. Don't… https://t.co/iqNbVR46fO
- @pastormurph - Fri 21 Oct 12:21:34 PMI PLEAD THE BLOOD! As I stare sickness and disease in the face, I… https://t.co/s7Qmuok1xR
- @pastormurph - Thu 20 Oct 11:39:19 AMThe spirit of the quitter, is broken off of your life...in The Name… https://t.co/CBH9xAwPVW
- @pastormurph - Wed 19 Oct 02:01:56 PMMy prayer today, is that we learn to look at our lives, thru the… https://t.co/ZQCwISFoID
- @pastormurph - Tue 18 Oct 01:56:03 PMMy prayer for you today, is that before you close your eyes, you'll… https://t.co/sMYk5uWbT4