Tamela J. Mann (born June 9, 1966) is an American actress and gospel singer, known for her role as Cora in Tyler Perry’s plays. Mann began her career as a singer with the gospel group Kirk Franklin and the Family. Mann was a featured soloist on several tracks while with Franklin’s group, including “Don’t Take Your Joy Away”, “Now Behold the Lamb”, and “Lean on Me”, the latter of which also included Mary J. Blige, Crystal Lewis, R. Kelly, and Bono.
Mann has also made appearances in movies such as Kingdom Come and Diary of a Mad Black Woman. Mann is the wife of David Mann, who is known for his role as “Deacon Leroy Brown” in several of Perry’s plays. Tamela Mann is known for her work with Tyler Perry. Main Source Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia.
[amazon_enhanced asin="B0007QF8V8" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B00473M46E" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B0008ENIZC" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B00473M46E" /]
- @DAVIDANDTAMELA - Thu 30 Jun 01:45:36 AMIf you have any information connected to this please please let us know! https://t.co/SvygSghKdG
- @DAVIDANDTAMELA - Wed 29 Jun 06:45:42 PMMy kids keep me youthful! Lol...Smiling through it all because God will provide🏾 https://t.co/vEX9iB6BTm
- @DAVIDANDTAMELA - Wed 29 Jun 11:57:52 AMGet your tickets and go out and support Tiffany Mann in Dream Girls at Lyric Theater of Oklahoma!!! https://t.co/7RgUyKnpi0
- @DAVIDANDTAMELA - Wed 29 Jun 02:14:27 AMTuesday's with Tia!!!! https://t.co/dABhxPeDY9
- @DAVIDANDTAMELA - Mon 27 Jun 10:51:46 PMWhat is wrong with people https://t.co/Wz0CZVf9JZ