The youngest child of Reverend Eddie Porter and Ora Porter, Paul Porter grew up in Detroit, Michigan, August 20, 1962. With both parents committed to the work of the ministry, Porter shared in their vision to minister even at an early age, beginning his career singing in the church choir. Under his father’s direction, Porter led his first group at just nine years old and became known for his natural vocal ability and versatility.
After school Paul decided to follow his brother, Tyrone, to Suntag, Mississippi for a change of pace from the home of Motown. During their school days the brothers would sing in different quartet groups and together with their cousins, Ronald and Arnold, they formed the original Christianaires. Main Source: Paul Porter Website Visit for more information.
[amazon_enhanced asin="B001CW7M1A" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B004EFN6C6" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B001KX0EH0" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B000005RD4" /]
- @ThePaulPorter - Fri 2 Dec 05:33:18 PMHey, FB FAM & FRIENDS! It's TONIGHT, Friday, December 2nd at 7:00 p.m. Liberal Trinity Church of God in Christ... https://t.co/Z7RB1XRWmw
- @ThePaulPorter - Thu 1 Dec 05:12:47 PMHey FB Friends & Fam! Tomorrow Nite, Friday, December 2, 2016, 7 p.m. Liberal Trinity Church of God in Christ... https://t.co/OWneOkW6x9
- @ThePaulPorter - Wed 30 Nov 05:30:03 PMHey FB Friends & Fam! Friday, December 2, 2016 @ 7 p.m. Liberal Trinity Church of God in Christ "Where is He... https://t.co/74ELAxCn8j
- @ThePaulPorter - Mon 21 Nov 12:40:55 PM
- @ThePaulPorter - Mon 21 Nov 12:40:39 PM