The youngest child of Reverend Eddie Porter and Ora Porter, Paul Porter grew up in Detroit, Michigan, August 20, 1962. With both parents committed to the work of the ministry, Porter shared in their vision to minister even at an early age, beginning his career singing in the church choir. Under his father’s direction, Porter led his first group at just nine years old and became known for his natural vocal ability and versatility.
After school Paul decided to follow his brother, Tyrone, to Suntag, Mississippi for a change of pace from the home of Motown. During their school days the brothers would sing in different quartet groups and together with their cousins, Ronald and Arnold, they formed the original Christianaires. Main Source: Paul Porter Website Visit for more information.
[amazon_enhanced asin="B001CW7M1A" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B004EFN6C6" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B001KX0EH0" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B000005RD4" /]
- @ThePaulPorter - Tue 3 May 08:21:27 PMIm sharing this twice in a row everyb.o.d.y needs to hear what RICKEY SMILEY SAID NO MATTER WHERE U ARE IN LIFE!!! https://t.co/qkv3FI5qKD
- @ThePaulPorter - Tue 3 May 07:44:16 PMOmg!!!! Everyone in the world needs to hear what RICKEY SMILEY SAID ON HIS RADIO SHOW THIS IS A MUST FOR... https://t.co/oBp8ubZxny
- @ThePaulPorter - Tue 3 May 03:16:45 PM2years ago today well i gotta get back to this size i have really gained too much weight......lol https://t.co/N4mZ6PT4fs
- @ThePaulPorter - Fri 29 Apr 04:37:04 AMHey fb friends and Mississippi surrounding areas come out and be a part of this great function I'll see you on... https://t.co/WPyG4FMjcc
- @ThePaulPorter - Sat 16 Apr 07:40:43 PM