The youngest child of Reverend Eddie Porter and Ora Porter, Paul Porter grew up in Detroit, Michigan, August 20, 1962. With both parents committed to the work of the ministry, Porter shared in their vision to minister even at an early age, beginning his career singing in the church choir. Under his father’s direction, Porter led his first group at just nine years old and became known for his natural vocal ability and versatility.
After school Paul decided to follow his brother, Tyrone, to Suntag, Mississippi for a change of pace from the home of Motown. During their school days the brothers would sing in different quartet groups and together with their cousins, Ronald and Arnold, they formed the original Christianaires. Main Source: Paul Porter Website Visit for more information.
- @ThePaulPorter - Mon 15 Sep 06:00:51 PMDont miss this opportunity http://t.co/LHvoCCZ9sJ
- @ThePaulPorter - Mon 15 Sep 05:59:15 PMDont miss this opportunity http://t.co/TRGdvlAynY
- @ThePaulPorter - Mon 15 Sep 05:03:15 AM
- @ThePaulPorter - Sun 14 Sep 03:58:23 PMUp cleaning the house listening to the radio and our song comes on the radio Paul Porter "I want to know what... http://t.co/Z94PFb3Bqt
- @ThePaulPorter - Sat 13 Sep 11:58:42 PMHey now i know youve got to go to Walmart today so while youre there buy my new album F.R.E.E or download it on... http://t.co/9Acr9tsQbf