The youngest child of Reverend Eddie Porter and Ora Porter, Paul Porter grew up in Detroit, Michigan, August 20, 1962. With both parents committed to the work of the ministry, Porter shared in their vision to minister even at an early age, beginning his career singing in the church choir. Under his father’s direction, Porter led his first group at just nine years old and became known for his natural vocal ability and versatility.
After school Paul decided to follow his brother, Tyrone, to Suntag, Mississippi for a change of pace from the home of Motown. During their school days the brothers would sing in different quartet groups and together with their cousins, Ronald and Arnold, they formed the original Christianaires. Main Source: Paul Porter Website Visit for more information.
- @ThePaulPorter - Wed 22 Oct 12:33:00 AMHello Facebook fam its your boy Paul Porter asking all of my many friends in the surrounding areas of Montgomery... http://t.co/qufWgPmaN7
- @ThePaulPorter - Mon 20 Oct 05:18:11 AMAll I can say is amazing http://t.co/jbMyg6te5F
- @ThePaulPorter - Sat 18 Oct 05:23:47 PMOnly one word AMAZING!!! http://t.co/vzzFbySeyE
- @ThePaulPorter - Tue 7 Oct 01:28:40 AMI posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/Jc9ru7wPhK
- @ThePaulPorter - Wed 1 Oct 04:35:34 AMHave you bought my new cd yet? if not go pick it up... you will definitely be blessed! there are some amazing... http://t.co/WFrfrEt2Gw