The youngest child of Reverend Eddie Porter and Ora Porter, Paul Porter grew up in Detroit, Michigan, August 20, 1962. With both parents committed to the work of the ministry, Porter shared in their vision to minister even at an early age, beginning his career singing in the church choir. Under his father’s direction, Porter led his first group at just nine years old and became known for his natural vocal ability and versatility.
After school Paul decided to follow his brother, Tyrone, to Suntag, Mississippi for a change of pace from the home of Motown. During their school days the brothers would sing in different quartet groups and together with their cousins, Ronald and Arnold, they formed the original Christianaires. Main Source: Paul Porter Website Visit for more information.
[amazon_enhanced asin="B001CW7M1A" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B004EFN6C6" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B001KX0EH0" /] [amazon_enhanced asin="B000005RD4" /]
- @ThePaulPorter - Sun 20 Sep 02:06:21 PMGood Morning, Facebook FAM & Friends! Meet me at Northside Missionary Baptist Church, 1501 9th Avenue North in... http://t.co/m5FySgL1te
- @ThePaulPorter - Sun 20 Sep 05:56:24 AMGood Morning, Facebook FAM & Friends! Meet me at Northside Missionary Baptist Church, 1501 9th Avenue North in... http://t.co/FAw2K43Mne
- @ThePaulPorter - Mon 6 Jul 03:23:28 PMSpecial Offer to bring Paul Porter to your Church/City. For booking & management contact Phone: 858-367-9418 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- @ThePaulPorter - Tue 9 Jun 09:25:44 PMYou know what... Let's have some church! The world is changing everyday but let me take you back down memory lane..... #motowngospellegend
- @ThePaulPorter - Tue 2 Jun 07:05:07 PMYou can book Motown Gospel Legend Paul Porter for your next event. Dates are available! Phone: 858-367-9418 Email: email@example.com