The youngest child of Reverend Eddie Porter and Ora Porter, Paul Porter grew up in Detroit, Michigan, August 20, 1962. With both parents committed to the work of the ministry, Porter shared in their vision to minister even at an early age, beginning his career singing in the church choir. Under his father’s direction, Porter led his first group at just nine years old and became known for his natural vocal ability and versatility.
After school Paul decided to follow his brother, Tyrone, to Suntag, Mississippi for a change of pace from the home of Motown. During their school days the brothers would sing in different quartet groups and together with their cousins, Ronald and Arnold, they formed the original Christianaires. Main Source: Paul Porter Website Visit for more information.
- @ThePaulPorter - Tue 26 Aug 03:25:25 AMThe legendary Eric Brice slicing up a solo on a set with me in Orangeburg Sc. He's really an humble spirited guy... http://t.co/nTim81HYQH
- @ThePaulPorter - Mon 25 Aug 06:27:38 PMI posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/pSllK6kmpG
- @ThePaulPorter - Mon 25 Aug 06:20:01 PMI posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/bA7CB8fYwZ
- @ThePaulPorter - Thu 21 Aug 09:18:25 PMHey Facebook family pre order my new book today I share my story of how God healed me and how he turned my career... http://t.co/ZF1PBQhELw
- @ThePaulPorter - Wed 20 Aug 05:25:24 PMHey fb family thank you all for being so overwhelmingly nice by sending me birthday greetings and wishes on today... http://t.co/LJZr1ln0Mx