The youngest child of Reverend Eddie Porter and Ora Porter, Paul Porter grew up in Detroit, Michigan, August 20, 1962. With both parents committed to the work of the ministry, Porter shared in their vision to minister even at an early age, beginning his career singing in the church choir. Under his father’s direction, Porter led his first group at just nine years old and became known for his natural vocal ability and versatility.
After school Paul decided to follow his brother, Tyrone, to Suntag, Mississippi for a change of pace from the home of Motown. During their school days the brothers would sing in different quartet groups and together with their cousins, Ronald and Arnold, they formed the original Christianaires. Main Source: Paul Porter Website Visit for more information.
- @ThePaulPorter - Tue 2 Sep 02:00:47 PMIn Stores today Paul Porter new album F.R.E.E. Feat. Smokie Norful, Rance Allen, Ruben Studdard, LeAndria Johnson... http://t.co/2we4EMOOR1
- @ThePaulPorter - Sat 30 Aug 02:57:39 PM
- @ThePaulPorter - Sat 30 Aug 02:57:18 PM
- @ThePaulPorter - Sat 30 Aug 02:57:00 PMPaul Porter Set to Release Long-Awaited New CD, F.R.E.E In Stores and Online on September 2nd http://t.co/kKBNDluobp
- @ThePaulPorter - Sat 30 Aug 02:56:09 PMPaul Porter Set to Release Long-Awaited New CD, F.R.E.E In Stores and Online on September 2nd http://t.co/rlB5UmndWH