The youngest child of Reverend Eddie Porter and Ora Porter, Paul Porter grew up in Detroit, Michigan, August 20, 1962. With both parents committed to the work of the ministry, Porter shared in their vision to minister even at an early age, beginning his career singing in the church choir. Under his father’s direction, Porter led his first group at just nine years old and became known for his natural vocal ability and versatility.
After school Paul decided to follow his brother, Tyrone, to Suntag, Mississippi for a change of pace from the home of Motown. During their school days the brothers would sing in different quartet groups and together with their cousins, Ronald and Arnold, they formed the original Christianaires. Main Source: Paul Porter Website Visit for more information.
- @ThePaulPorter - Sat 27 Sep 04:58:51 PMDo you want Paul Porter to come to your city to put on an awesome show!! if so Leave your city in the comments... http://t.co/HUSFgyQko4
- @ThePaulPorter - Sat 27 Sep 04:54:14 PM
- @ThePaulPorter - Mon 22 Sep 06:06:39 AMBook Paul Porter for your next event. http://t.co/LghEWJKsEn
- @ThePaulPorter - Fri 19 Sep 09:09:06 PMhttp://t.co/IgB1kHiBrx: Christian: CDs & Vinyl: Pop & Contemporary, Christian Rock, Praise & Worship,... http://t.co/9cLjqymB7X
- @ThePaulPorter - Fri 19 Sep 07:57:34 PMHey Franklin, VA Im in town meet me at the 9th Annual HP Virginia Showcase. see the details on the flyer http://t.co/moCLxxMuoR