The youngest child of Reverend Eddie Porter and Ora Porter, Paul Porter grew up in Detroit, Michigan, August 20, 1962. With both parents committed to the work of the ministry, Porter shared in their vision to minister even at an early age, beginning his career singing in the church choir. Under his father’s direction, Porter led his first group at just nine years old and became known for his natural vocal ability and versatility.
After school Paul decided to follow his brother, Tyrone, to Suntag, Mississippi for a change of pace from the home of Motown. During their school days the brothers would sing in different quartet groups and together with their cousins, Ronald and Arnold, they formed the original Christianaires. Main Source: Paul Porter Website Visit for more information.
- @ThePaulPorter - Mon 15 Dec 05:23:37 AMOkay fb don't forget to vote for me as many times as u can and I'll see u in Nashville as well for the TV filming... http://t.co/vXXdD4XmZS
- @ThePaulPorter - Sun 14 Dec 10:49:58 PMSomething to really think about... . http://t.co/zwrFX9KBRc
- @ThePaulPorter - Sun 14 Dec 12:32:25 PMHello fb family and Saints one question do you think we could use these steps in a praise break during church... http://t.co/R2kq8R0Pwm
- @ThePaulPorter - Thu 11 Dec 04:16:53 AMRance wasn't with me but had a great time singing this song hope u enjoy it....be blessed fb family. ...... http://t.co/BaGgmaQdIF
- @ThePaulPorter - Mon 8 Dec 06:38:13 AMWell its official we will be bk in cali me and Rance along with the sanginest notice I said sanginest child on... http://t.co/YJx8uqxscH