Pastor E. Dewey Smith
E. Dewey Smith, Jr., is the Pastor/Teacher of The Greater Travelers Rest Baptist Church located in Decatur, Georgia. He is the President/CEO of Logos Ministries, Inc. and author of “How To Keep Better From Turning Worse,” “Living Single,” and “A Model for Marriage.” Pastor Smith is widely acclaimed as one of the most gifted pulpiteers and homileticians of the 21st century. God has favored Smith by allowing tremendous and explosive growth to accompany his ministry. He is married to the lovely, Andrea F. Smith and they are the proud parents of two sons: Kamari Elijah, and the recently born Kylen Isaiah.
- @draggreen - Wed 6 May 10:03:16 PMRT @edeweysmith I appreciate you sir. So much pain & confusion centers around this subject. You added sobering context with simple instructions
- @edeweysmith - Wed 6 May 09:46:21 PM@WiseGuy_Bow To God Be The Glory!!!!! Honored!!!!
- @WiseGuy_Bow - Wed 6 May 09:46:03 PMRT @edeweysmith awesome article, myself and my spiritual father have a great relationship, this will only make it better.
- @edeweysmith - Wed 6 May 09:45:45 PM@draggreen WOW!!! God be praised!! I appreciate your kind words!!!
- @draggreen - Wed 6 May 09:44:51 PMRT @edeweysmith Your article was remarkably balanced & contoured to speak to spiritual parents & offspring. Clarity dispels ignorance. Kudos...